Annual 6-Step Turf Wellness program
Season-Long Lawn Care
Our comprehensive 6-step program is tailor made for the types of turf and weather conditions in the Omaha area. The program includes:
- A double application of pre-emergent in spring to assure a good barrier against broadleaf weeds, crabgrass, and foxtail.
- A top notch insecticide (MERIT®) is used in the July-August applications to prevent any grub related problems.
- Four of the six applications contain natural organics which provide beneficial micronutrients to the grass plant and soil.
- All applications are GRANULAR and are applied by licensed and trained personnel.
- Service calls are handled within 24 hours and absolutely FREE.
Because our reputation is built on satisfied customers, all our services and products are 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Watch our Video
The 6-Step Program:
1: March - April
Heavy rate of granular fertilizer, with natural organics to promote early spring green-up. Also broadleaf weed control if needed.
2: May - June
A double application of pre-emergent plus granular fertilizer to assure a good barrer against broadleaf weeds, crabgrass, and foxtail. Plus an insecticide targeting sod webworm and billbug. Also broadleaf weed control.
3: June - July
Balanced granular fertilizer with natural organics and slow-release nitrogen to provide summer-long feeding. Also broadleaf weed control.
4: July - August
A top quality granular insecticide (Merit®) for control of white grub and sod webworm. Plus a well-balanced, slow release granular fertilizer. Also broadleaf weed control.
5: August - September
Balanced granular fertilizer with natural organics and slow release nitrogen. Check lawn for white grub activity and apply insecticide if needed. Also broadleaf weed control.
6: October - November
Heavy rate of granular fertilizer with natural organics to stimulate root growth and food storage for winter. Also early spring green-up. Broadleaf weed control if needed.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Get a free Estimate
Heartland Lawns™ of Omaha, Nebraska… Green Grass. At last!